Gwyneth Paltrow’s latest Goop Christmas gift guide is unleashed – and this year’s festive delights include a $15,000 24-carat GOLD vibrator, £39,500 Fiji island rental and $75 teabags
- Goop creator Gwyneth Paltrow has released 10 new gift guides for 2023
- READ MORE: My Christmas started in August: ESTHER WALKER has already bought her kids’ festive jumpers and booked the panto tickets…
What to get the person who has everything this Christmas? How does a 24-carat vibrator with a $15,000 price tag, or a pair of Chanel roller skates – the wrong side of $5,000 – sound?
These are just two of the items to make this year’s much anticipated Christmas gift guides on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop website – with private island escapes, price-on-demand DeBeers earrings and a nearly $2,000 Hermes doghouse also in the mix.
There are ten Goop present ideas lists to choose from, ensuring the discerning giftee in your life – including kids, cooks, lovers and travellers – are catered for, but there’s always one Gwynnie list that annually steals the yuletide shopping limelight.
And this year’s ‘Ridiculous But Awesome’ list on the Hollywood star’s lifestyle website doesn’t disappoint – it’s stacked with 25 items you didn’t know you needed, and almost certainly can’t afford.
There’s a $2,000 Planar Studio Gong and Stand, which ‘rings with a clear, deep tone like heavy thunder.’ And a $15,000 Inez Gold G-Spot Vibrator that promises 24-carats and ‘an impressively powerful, rumbly motor’.
A-list actress Gwyneth Paltrow (pictured) who runs ‘modern lifestyle brand’ Goop has, along with her team, curated 10 different gift lists for the 2023 festive season
Goop’s latest ‘Ridiculous but awesome’ gift guide includes the Inez 24k Gold G-Spot Vibrator priced at $15,000 – which promises ‘an impressively powerful, rumbly motor’
Also on the list are these exquisite Portraits of Nature Butterfly Fancy Yellow Earrings – which are apparently so expensive, it’s a ‘price on request’ purchase only
Happy Christmas Fido! The Cavaletti Doghouse by Hermès costs an eye-watering $1,925
One for the yuletide cheese board? This hunk of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Aged 24 Months,will set you back $396 and ‘The Ridiculous But Awesome’ gift guide also features a $2,000 Gong & Stand, designed to aid meditative practices
While cheese lovers may be tempted to sample Goop’s ‘Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Aged 24 Months’, they’ll likely be deterred by the $396 price tag – sourced though it is from ‘Valserena Soladibruna, the oldest dairy in Parma.’
Those on a budget should head to the ‘The Under $100 Gift Guide’, which features gifts no less outlandish but at the more affordable end of the spectrum.
Alongside a Handblown Italian Glass Ornament – or, bauble – for $55, there’s a SmartRope – a skipping rope that tracks your jump count – for $79.95.
Unfortunately, a budget of $18 won’t get you much beyond a few sheets of Suzani Botanical wrapping paper while Goop’s Secret Tea Story Set – 27 teabags in a range of flavours – will set you back $75.
Those looking to splash out for a sporty friend or family member may be tempted by a solid-wood home gym by Gwyneth’s personal trainer, Tracy Anderson, priced at $2,629.
Or, if that seems a little extravagant, how about a leather tennis racquet cover in navy blue for $805?
Some may choose to treat a sporty friend or family member to a SmartRope – a skipping rope which records your jump count – for $79.95 or a luxurious leather tennis racket case for $805. Also available is a $2,629 solid-wood home gym by Gwyneth’s personal trainer, Tracy Anderson
Something a little Van Gogh? An $85 Absinthe candle joins the eclectic mix of gift suggestions
‘The Under-$100 Gift Guide’ features a set of 27 teabags costing $75 and Suzani Botanical wrapping paper priced at $18
Beyond the ‘wellness’ list, the Shakespeare in Love actress has also curated a ‘Lover’s Gift Guide’ featuring a range of presents with the potential to spice things up in the bedroom.
The $119 Wave Showerhead, which ‘doubles as a clitoral stimulator,’ is listed alongside the $165.00 Vesper 2 Vibrator, a necklace that ‘has a secret: It’s a vibrator, too’.
Also on offer for the 2023 festive season is ‘a bouncy, squishable sex pillow’. Available in two colours, it will set you back $195.
For those who really want to delight this Christmas, ‘The Forward-to-Your-SO Gift Guide’ won’t disappoint.
Birkenstocks in Santa red! These sandals feature in the under $100 gift guide, costing $50 a pair
Among the more cost-conscious presents is this $15 box of gourmet popcorn
A $7,950 Chanel tweed bag that ‘strikes the perfect balance between playful and ladylike’ is included alongside the Rolex Lady-Datejust 26mm Model 179168, priced at $13,995.
And let’s not forget the kids. The ‘cute and comfortable’ Zeitgeist Baby Carrier is available for $420.00 while slightly older children have the chance to stand out with a Rattan Mushroom Luggy priced at $120.
If that’s not going to cut it for your little one, Gwyneth has many more suggestions up her sleeve, the most striking of which is an ice cream charm necklace.
But, priced at $811.00, there might be more children than parents screaming for ice cream this winter.
It’s that time of year again! Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘Ridiculous But Awesome’ 2023 gift guide
- Portraits of Nature Butterfly Fancy Yellow Earrings – price on request
- Poppies and Crane Backgammon Set, $14,580
- Large Pavé Oera Bracelet, $29,400
- Island Rental in Fiji Turtle Island, from $39,500 a night (minimum 3 nights)
- Inez 24k Gold G-Spot Vibrator, $15,000
- Antique Escargot Picks Chez Pluie, $567
- Zaha One-Diamond Ring goop, $19,800
- Hand-Painted Tulip Vase Pyramid, $16,752
- 7-Day Airship Cruise to the North Pole, price upon request
- Chrona Mini Link Necklace, $21,200
- Planar Studio Gong and Stand, $2,000
- Gong Exploration Workshop, $200
- Street 53-Piece Street Bar Cart by Jan Johansson Orrefors, $10,000
- Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Aged 24 Months, $396
- Custom Cabin DEN, from $200,000 to $1,000,000
- Basquiat Black Crown Ascent 95P Skis, $2,250
- Executive Producer Experience at Flóki Studios, Deplar Farm Eleven, price upon request
- Roller Skates Chanel, $5,125
- Large Footed Swirl Platter Masa Designs, $850
- Customized Modpool Modpools, from $28,500
- Roving Safari Bushtops, from $30,200 a day
- Keith Haring Radiant Heart LED Neon Sign The Shop at The Broad, $1,099
- Cavaletti Doghouse Hermès, $1,925
- Residence 4 at The Well Bay Harbor Islands, from $4,450,000
- Magic Show Tickets Asi Wind’s Inner Circle, from $120
- Zero-G Experience Zero-G, from $9,070
Source: Read Full Article