BAKE OFF has returned with a bang with more weird and wonderful cakes and bakes.
But sadly every week judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith must pick one more baker to leave the show for good.
Who left Bake Off?
Last night (September 13, 2022) saw the first episode of season 13 of Bake Off get underway.
The new series kicked off with Cake Week with the 12 bakers tasked with making a dozen small cakes for the Signature Challenge.
Next they took on the Technical Challenge, which involved a sponge cake.
For the Showstopper, the bakers had to reproduce a house that was close to their hearts, again using sponge.
Sadly it was Will who was the baker who didn't rise to the occasion, and was given the boot by Prue and Paul.
Speaking after his exit, Will said: "Somebody has got to go first and obviously I am disappointed but I am proud to have made it.
Read more on Bake Off
I was on Bake Off – here’s how to make it past the intense auditions
Great British Bake Off judges issue bleak warning to fans ahead of new series
"Yeah I am alright, there is obviously a lovely bunch of people that I have met, and I have got an experience that I can definitely talk about and share. I am proud of that."
Meanwhile Janusz was awarded the first Star Baker of the series.
Who is left on Bake Off?
Each week the judges reveal who will be leaving the famous tent for good.
The bakers who are still left in the competition:
- Carole, 59, a supermarket cashier from Dorset
- Dawn, 60, IT manager from Bedfordshire
- Maisam, 18, a sales assistant from Cornwall
- Maxy, 29, an architectural assistant from London
- Kevin, 33, a music teacher Kevin is from Lanarkshire
- Sandro, 30, a nanny from London
- Syabira, 32, a cardiovascular research associate from London
- James, 25, a nuclear scientist from Cumbria
- Janusz, 34, a personal assistant from East Sussex
- Abdul, 29, an electronics engineer from London
- Rebs, 23, a Masters student from County Antrim
Most read in TV
Love Island’s Mary Bedford 'shaken, cut and bruised' after horrific car crash
SAS Who Dares Wins ask ex Health Secretary Matt Hancock for new series
I was on Bake Off & felt suicidal after being fat-shamed, says Laura Adlington
Towie stars Sam and Billie Faiers' mum Suzie rushed to hospital
Who has left Bake Off so far?
Every week one person sadly sees their Bake Off experience come to an end.
So far only one person has left the famous big white tent:
- Week One: Will, 45, a former charity director from London
When is Bake Off next on Channel 4?
The Great British Bake Off began on September 13, 2022.
Read More on The Sun
Scottish Power customers to get £400 rebate direct into bank accounts
I started selling bracelets from my lounge floor – I turned over £250k year 2
It will air at 8pm on Channel 4 on Tuesday night for ten episodes.
You can catch up with past episodes of the show on All 4 now.
Source: Read Full Article