FANS are thrilled that BBC crime drama Silent Witness is back for season 25.
Plenty of fan favorites are returning for the new series, including Emilia Fox as Dr Nikki Alexander.
When does season 25 of Silent Witness start?
Silent Witness makes its big return to TV on Monday May 23, 2022).
You can catch the cast in action from 9pm on BBC One.
You will also be able to watch episodes on iPlayer.
The hit series has been running since 1996 and has proved a big hit for the BBC.
Read more on Silent Witness
Silent Witness bombshell as Amanda Burton returns for explosive 25th anniversary
Here’s who is starring in Silent Witness season 24
Who is in the cast?
Season 25, brings with it a stellar line-up of old faces, and some new ones joining the cast.
The new series also sees the return of a VERY familiar character:
- Emilia Fox plays heroine Dr Nikki Alexander in Silent Witness and made her first appearance back in series eight.
- The new season sees Amanda Burton reprise her role as Professor Sam Ryan, the original series lead 25 years ago. It’s been 18 years since Burton left the series in 2004.
Most read in TV
The Bill set for huge TV return – with TWO reboots in the pipeline
Diversity to return to Britain's Got Talent stage since Ofcom complaints
BGT's Amanda Holden looks incredible in striking blue outfit
Escape to the Chateau fans confused after spotting change to Strawbridges’ home
- David Caves has confirmed that he'll be returning to his role as Jack Hodgson. His character worked as a forensic scientist for the police before heading to the Lyell Centre.
- Hugh Quarshie plays Jomo Mashaba, Sam Ryan’s husband. The actor is best-known for his former role as Rick Griffin in Holby City.
- Genesis Lynea returns as Simone Tyler after she impressed in season 24. Away from Silent Witness she is best known for her role in Netflix series Shadow and Bone.
What will happen in Silent Witness season 25?
In Liverpool, following the launch of Sam Ryan’s new company, the Health Secretary is assassinated.
Read More on The Sun
We’ll retire when we’re 40 & our kids will NEVER have to work – here’s how
Gemma Collins looks slimmer than ever in all-pink outfit after 3st weight-loss
Sam summons the Lyell team with a plea to help investigate and Nikki finds herself unsure if she can trust Sam, who seems to know more than she’s revealing.
Meanwhile, Jack and Nikki navigate their feelings for each other.
Source: Read Full Article