Love Island looks set for explosive scenes as Monday's teaser showed Dami Hope and Andrew Le Page sharing a kiss with the new female bombshells.
During Sunday's episode, the boys discovered that the girls had left to go to Casa Amor as six new girls entered the original villa with the boys excitedly running around the garden.
And it looks as though relationships have already been tested by Monday's teaser as an explosive spoiler clip at the end of Sunday saw Dami, who is partnered with Indiyah Polack, sharing a kiss with Summer Botwe.
While Andrew, who is partnered with Tasha Ghouri, shared a smooch with Coco Lodge in the teaser.
Viewers were quick to react over the scenes as they flocked to Twitter to share their thoughts.
It remains to be seen whether the kisses were in private or as part of a game and what this now means for their partners in the second villa…
Love Island continues every night at 9pm on ITV2.
For the latest Love Island gossip and spoilers, make sure to sign up to OK!'s daily celebrity newsletter and Factor 50 – your one stop for all the latest villa news.
- Love Island's Gemma accuses Ekin-Su of 'creating drama' as Dami's reading gets back to Luca
- Love Island's Ekin-Su admits she still has chemistry with ex Davide after Jay fallout
- Love Island's Faye warns 'don't f**k with me' as she takes brutal revenge on troll
- Love Island fans 'work out' real reason Luca Bish dumped Paige Thorne for Gemma Owen
- Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article