Love Island 2019's 'first confirmed contestant leaked weeks before show launch'

LOVE Island's first 'confirmed' contestant is 23-year-old Sav Berry, according to reports.

The social media influencer is rumoured to be taking part after pics were leaked of him in summer-wear from show alumnus Kem Cetinay's Primark range as he posed in front of a pink screen.

In another shot, he's dressed in smart-casual clothes in front of a flashy backdrop, reports the Daily Star.

A representative for Love Island told The Sun Online: "Any stories surrounding the line up are pure speculation and we will confirm this year’s line up in due course."

It comes after we exclusively revealed show bosses were in advanced talks to sign Rochelle Humes’ lookalike sister for the new series.

Producers of the show are “desperate” for Soph Piper, 20, to join the line-up of singletons jetting off to Majorca this summer.

div>

The United Reformed Church5
A rep for the show said it is 'pure speculation'

A source close to the programme has revealed the offer is on the table from Love Island – but Soph is still yet to make a final decision.

An insider said: “ITV2 bosses are really keen for Soph to be the star of this year’s series.

“Last year they had Dani and her claim to fame with dad Danny captured viewers and boasted the show’s ratings.

“This year they’re hoping to do the same with Rochelle and her youngest sister, who’s the spitting image of her.

“Soph is the perfect islander – she’s incredibly beautiful and loves meeting new people after already doing a season in Ibiza.

“She’s currently deciding with her family if it’s the right move for her but it’s looking like a strong possibility.”

Love Island host Caroline Flack revealed last week she had started filming for the new series – and may have seen the entire new line-up.

She said: “What’s really exciting about this week is that we start filming for Love Island 2019.

MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZ

OOPS! As coffee cup spotted in Game of Thrones, can you spot these other film cock-ups?

SOCK IT UP Kelvin Fletcher's manhood sends All New Monty fans wild as he stuffs it in sock

HARRY'S STYLE Harry Styles shocks fans in high heels with a pearl earring at the Met Gala

“And by the end of the week I’m going to have potentially seen the cast for this year, which is really exciting and mad that it’s come around this quick.

“So I’ll let you know what happens, it’s going to be a long, hot summer and all that.”

We also revealed Big Brother bad boy Lotan Carter had also been earmarked by bosses for the show.

The show is yet to confirm a start date for the upcoming series but in accordance to previous years it will be Monday June 6.

Source: Read Full Article