JUDY Finnigan has branded Prince Harry "silly and spoilt" for agreeing to be interviewed by Oprah Winfrey with wife Meghan Markle.
The former This Morning host, 72, claimed Harry has "totally rejected us" after turning his back on life as a royal in Britain for a new start in America.
She wrote in today's Express: "He’s just a silly, spoiled Prince who thinks he can have it all. You’re not a Prince without a country, just a rich playboy with a Netflix contract.
"If he ever comes back home, I fear he’s in for a nasty shock."
It comes as it was claimed Harry didn't tell the Queen about his planned 90-minute interview with US chat show queen Oprah.
And she only learned of it when US TV network CBS hurriedly issued a statement last Monday – after a producer working for Ms Winfrey mistakenly alerted ITV of the plans, the Mail on Sunday reported.
But insiders told the publication the interview didn't influence the Queen's decision to strip Harry and Meghan of their royal patronages and royal titles last week.
Instead, she penned a letter to Harry explaining the decision before the announcement about the interview was made.
On Friday, Buckingham Palace confirmed the couple would not be returning as working members of the Royal Family.
A source close to the 94-year-old monarch said the letter she wrote Harry and Meghan "was warm, but also reflected her view on the business side of things that you can’t pick and choose".
Describing Meghan and Harry as "much loved members" of the family, the statement said "all are saddened by their decision".
But moments later the Sussexes released their own statement, saying: "As evidenced by their work over the past year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remain committed to their duty and service to the UK and around the world, and have offered their continued support to the organisations they have represented regardless of official role.
"We can all live a life of service. Service is universal."
Their statement has done nothing to ease the reported tensions between Harry and William, with it today reported that the Duke of Cambridge believed the couple had been "insulting and disrespectful".
The couple have reportedly now sat down for a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey – with the explosive chat set to air next month.
The Queen’s announcement in effect marked the end of a year-long "trial separation" between Harry and Meghan and the rest of the Royal Family.
But William, 38, was said to have struggled to the mutually agreed arrangement, sources say.
An aide said: "Once he got over the anger of how things happened, he was left with the absence of his brother.
"They had shared everything about their lives — an office, a foundation, meetings together most days — and there was a lot of fun along the way.
"He’ll miss it forever.”
A close friend of the prince said William "definitely feels the pressure now".
Friends of the brothers reportedly believe that both are still hoping to heal their rift.
Meanwhile, a source close to the Sussexes told the Sunday Times: "Both sides see that there’s a difference between the personal relationship they have in the family and the professional relationship in terms of the family business."
Source: Read Full Article