EMMA Stone is unrecognisable as she transforms into Cruella de Vil for new Disney film, Cruella.
The Oscar-winning actress plays the titular character in the new movie with the trailer revealing how Cruella becomes the famous and stylish villain.
Her character arrives in London as a young Estella, determined to make it as a designer.
She catches the attention of fashion legend Baroness von Hellman (Emma Thompson) but Cruella reveals in a voiceover: "From the very beginning I realised I saw the world very differently from everyone else.
"That didn't sit well with some people, but I wasn't for everyone.
"I guess they were always scared that I'd be…a psycho."
As her evil laugh rings out, the trailer shows Cruella arriving at a lavish bash in a stunning white cloak which suddenly transforms into a red gown as the Baroness watches on in an equally stylish black and white dress.
As Cruella is then seen driving wildly through the streets of London, her she continues in voice over: "But a new day brings new opportunities and I was ready to make a statement.
"How does the saying go? I am woman, hear me roar."
The Baroness is then seen breaking into a vault before the action moves to Cruella – complete with her signature half white and half black hair – in a boutique.
She declares: "I'm just getting started darling."
She is true to her word, as the final moments of the trailer feature a police chase, a car crashing into a building and Cruella in the middle of extravagant event.
Her voice over adds: "The thing is, I was born brilliant. Born bad, and a little bit mad."
As dalmatians are seen running from a burning building, the trailer ends with the villain looking disheveled with smudged makeup and tangled hair as she says: "I'm Cruella."
Cruella will be released on Friday, May 28.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article