QATAR continue their World Cup journey with a tough encounter against the kings of Africa Senegal TODAY.
Bayern Munich ace Sadio Mane inspired the Lions to their first ever AFCON triumph in February.
And head coach Aliou Cisse will be hoping the Senegalese talisman can somehow do the same in football's biggest cup competition.
However, Senegal need to navigate their way over a tricky second hurdle first in Qatar with the tournament being on their home soil.
But the African giants are expected to come out on top as Senegal have a whole host of world class talent amongst their squad.
BETTING SPECIAL – DOUBLE YOUR ODDS WITH GROSVENOR SPORT
What time does Qatar vs Senegal kick off?
- Qatar's second World Cup clash against Senegal will take place on Friday, November 25.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 1pm UK time – 3pm local time.
- Al Thumama Stadium in Al Thumama, Qatar is the allocated arena for this fixture and it hold a capacity of around 40,000.
- This will be Qatar's first ever encounter with the AFCON winners Senegal.
Read More on World Cup
France’s incredible XI of current withdrawals who could win the World Cup
Superstar XI NOT going to World Cup including Haaland, Salah and Aubameyang
What TV channel is Qatar vs Senegal on and can it be live streamed?
- Qatar vs Senegal will be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the BBC Sport website or BBC iPlayer app.
- The BBC iPlayer app is available to download onto your mobile or preferred tablet device.
- Radio listeners can catch the match LIVE on talkSPORT 2 and online.
Most read in Football
Rooney makes shock revelation about penis size in bizarre team talk
Shearer's daughter Hollie shows off figure as she models her favourite bikinis
Ronaldo fumes as Ghana star scores against Portugal and copies his celebration
Kane wore £535k Rainbow Rolex before Iran game amid OneLove armband ban furore
Can I watch Qatar vs Senegal for FREE?
- Yes! Qatar's second World Cup encounter against Senegal is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.
- James Orr
How did they get on?
Qatar: Lost their opener as the stadium emptied shortly after half-time, such was the manner of their dismal first-half display.
Ecuador scored twice – with another disallowed – before the hosts settled down to make a game of it in the second half.
Welcome to Qatar vs Senegal
QATAR look to bounce back from their opening-day defeat to Ecuador when they face Senegal.
Many big-name pundits, including Samuel Eto'o and Tim Cahill, tipped the hosts to make it through to the knockout stages.
The World Cup icons even believed Qatar would beat England in the last 16.
However, if they are to make it out of Group A, they need to grab an all-important, morale-boosting win in their second match.
They go up against a Senegal also pushing for a spot in the knockout stages.
And we'll be bringing you all of the updates right here on SunSport's live blog for this afternoon.
Source: Read Full Article