THERE's a big night in store at the O2 for Ultimate Boxxer 3.
Eight middleweight prospects are set to take to the ring for the chance to make a name for themselves in front of a national audience – along with a huge portion of the £50,000 prize money.
Who is fighting at Ultimate Boxxer 3?
AFTER the overwhelming success of UB II in London, BT Sport have taken over the broadcast rights.
And as a result, the Ultimate Boxxer brand looks set to take off in the UK, with a whole new generation of fight fans targeted by the organisers.
Each evening will feature a knockout-style tournament, with this edition seeing eight middleweight fighters competing for £50,000.
Kieron Conway and Tey Lynn-Jones are the bookies favourites to take the Golden Robe, but find themselves on a collision course for the semi-final stage.
Here's how the evening shapes up at The Indigo:
- Quarter Final 1 – Kieron Conway (10-0) vs Kaan Hawes (5-0-1)
- Quarter Final 2 – Tey Lynn-Jones (11-1) vs Derrick Osaze (6-0)
- Quarter Final 3 – Sean Phillips (5-0-1) vs Josh Groombridge (7-1)
- Quarter Final 4 – Joe Hurn (10-0-1) vs Grant Dennis (12-1)
- Semi Final 1 – TBC (winner of QF 1 vs QF 2)
- Semi Final 2 – TBC (winner of QF 3 vs QF 4)
Also on the bill are two undercard fights, with the first featuring former Love Island contestant Idris Virgo.
He is going for a fourth-straight career win, whilst UB II winner Shakan Pitters will also get the chance to entertain the London crowd.
- Shakan Pitters vs TBC (6×3 light-heavyweight contest)
- Idris Virgo vs TBC (4×3 super-middleweight contest)
Source: Read Full Article