SOUTH KOREA are up against African giants Ghana in their second-round match in Group H.
Neither team won their opening game, as South Korea drew 0-0 with Uruguay, before Ghana lost 3-2 to Portugal.
South Korea fans may cast their minds back to 2002, when their country made the semi-finals during their home tournament, shared with Japan.
They lost 1-0 to Germany on the day.
However, they got their revenge in the 2018 World Cup, shocking the four-time winners 2-0, courtesy of two late stoppage time goals.
They will fancy their chances against a Ghana side who have been struggling for form recently, after failing to reach the knockout stages of the Africa Cup of Nations.
Nevertheless, Paulo Bento's side will need to be wary of a whole host of Premier League stars including Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey, Brighton's Tariq Lamptey, Crystal Palace forward Jordan Ayew and Mohammed Salisu of Southampton.
What time is South Korea vs Ghana?
- South Korea's clash with Ghana will take place on Monday, November 28.
- The action is scheduled for 1pm UK time.
- The match will be held at the Education City Stadium in Doha.
- The last time the two sides met was during a friendly in 2014, and Ghana came away 4-0 winners.
Read More on World Cup
Ronaldo scores in FIFTH World Cup as Portuguese win nervy opening clash
Ghana hero Asamoah Gyan, 36, considering World Cup comeback for Uruguay rematch
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- South Korea vs Ghana will be shown live on BBC One in the UK.
- You can also live stream the action from the BBC iPlayer, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch it for FREE?
- You certainly can. South Korea vs Ghana is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV licence.
Most read in Football
Rooney makes shock revelation about penis size in bizarre team talk
Shearer's daughter Hollie shows off figure as she models her favourite bikinis
Ronaldo fumes as Ghana star scores against Portugal and copies his celebration
Kane wore £535k Rainbow Rolex before Iran game amid OneLove armband ban furore
What are the odds?
South Korea win 31/20
Ghana victory 2/1
Source: Read Full Article