MANCHESTER CITY prepare to face Borussia Monchengladbach in their Champions League last-16 second leg.
Pep Guardiola's side won the first game 2-0 in Budapest and he'll be looking for his players to get the job done as quickly as possible in the second leg.
What time does Man City vs Gladbach kick-off?
- The game will get underway from 8pm UK time on Tuesday, March 16.
- The clash will be played at the Puskas Arena in Budapest, Hungary, which is where the first leg was played.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the arena.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- City's clash with Gladbach will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream all of the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
City remarkably have a completely fully fit squad ahead of their second leg with Gladbach, a selection headache Guardiola will be glad to have.
John Stones could likely start in defence after proving his goal-scoring threats in the win over Fulham on Saturday.
Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gundogan and Kevin de Bruyne should all return, after being rested against the Cottagers.
Gladbach will be without Ramy Bensebaini and Christoph Kramer as both are injured.
- Man City – 1/4
- Draw – 24/5
- Gladbach – 12/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article