IT is a 2012 Olympics rematch as Katie Taylor takes on Natasha Jonas on Saturday night.
The fight – for Taylor's WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO lightweight world titles – takes place on the undercard of Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker in Manchester.
Irish ace Taylor won the London Olympic final bout nine years ago – can she repeat the trick against the Brit?
When is Katie Taylor vs Natasha Jonas?
- Katie Taylor vs Natasha Jonas takes place on Saturday, May 1 – TONIGHT.
- The fight is chief support to Chisora vs Parker, and the ring walks are expected from 9pm BST.
- The Manchester Arena – with no fans in attendance – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Katie Taylor vs Natasha Jonas on?
Sky Sports Box Office will be showing the full card on Saturday night.
Coverage begins on the channel at 6pm.
The event costs £19.95 to purchase.
🥊 CHISORA VS PARKER: TV, live stream and start time info ahead of the big fight
What is the full fight card?
- Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker (heavyweight)
- Katie Taylor vs Natasha Jonas (WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO lightweight titles)
- Dmitry Bivol vs Craig Richards (WBA light-heavyweight title)
- Chris Eubank Jr vs Marcus Morrison
- James Tennyson vs Jovanni Straffon (IBO lightweight title)
- Campbell Hatton vs TBA
What have they said?
Jonas: "I’ve got nothing to lose and if you’re in a fight for the four belts on the biggest stage, the biggest platform and you can’t get yourself up mentally then you’re probably in the wrong sport.
“I’ve got absolutely nothing to lose and I’ll be presenting the best version of myself mentally and physically on the night and she has to be able to deal with that.
“I proved last time I am world level. I know I have to be that and better for Taylor. I wanted a challenge, I want to stay at this level, I want to be competing at this level and be winning at this level, more importantly.”
Source: Read Full Article