IT'S official – Jake Paul and Tommy Fury are going to war.
Fury, half-brother of world heavyweight champion Tyson, has called for a clash with YouTube sensation Paul for months.
And now he will finally get his chance, with SunSport first revealing how the pair will clash in a December bout after a breakthrough in negotiations.
The fight was confirmed on Friday, October 29 by promotor Frank Warren.
Paul last fought in August, beating Tyron Woodley by split decision, while Fury outpointed MMA fighter Anthony Taylor on the undercard.
Paul vs Fury will represent the former's first dalliance with a fully-fledged pro boxer in his short career so far.
And although Fury has predominantly fought boxers throughout his career, many regard Paul to be one of his toughest tests yet.
When is Paul vs Fury?
- Jake Paul will fight Tommy Fury on Saturday, December 18.
- The fight will take place at the Amelie Arena in Tampa.
- The event should pull in thousands of spectators, with the arena having a capacity of 21,000.
- With the fight being held in the USA, expect it to take place in the early hours of Sunday morning in the UK.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- Paul vs Fury will be shown live on BT Sport Box Office.
- BT Sport Box Office broadcasted Paul vs Woodley in August and they have an afinity with Fury through his promotional contract with Frank Warren.
- You can live stream events on BT Sport Box Office from the app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Paul vs Woodley cost £16.95, but it's likely Paul vs Fury could set you back around £19.95.
- Check back to SunSport for confirmed PPV info.
Paul vs Fury FULL CARD
As yet, the full undercard for fight night has not been confirmed.
But one fight between former NBA and NFL stars Deron Williams and Frank Gore has been announced.
The pair will clash in a four-round heavyweight bout.
What has been said?
Jake Paul: "It's finally official. Timothy had no choice but to sign the contract so he could finally pay his bar tabs, afford a shirt for the club, and stop living off Molly.
"December 18 in Tampa Bay I'm changing this w***er's name to Tommy Fumbles and celebrating with Tom Brady.
"Pucker up Timmy… it's time to kiss your last name and your family's boxing legacy goodbye."
Tommy Fury: "This is an easy fight for me. A real easy fight. I've been doing this job since I was 7.
"He's not a boxer. He's gonna see that when we fight.
"I will end his boxing career. There’s no more Jake Paul after we fight. That’s it."
Source: Read Full Article