ITALY looked phenomenal in the Euro 2020 group stage and now face Austria in the Last 16.
Roberto Mancini's side have gone unbeaten in 30 MATCHES, their last loss coming against Portugal in September 2018.
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
When is Italy vs Austria?
- Italy vs Austria takes place tonight – Saturday, June 26.
- The match kicks off at 8pm BST.
- Wembley Stadium – with 45,000 fans in attendance – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Italy vs Austria on?
- Italy vs Austria will be broadcast live on BBC One.
- The game will be live streamed on the BBC iPlayer.
- You can watch for free with a valid TV licence.
What is the team news?
Reports claim Giorgio Chiellini is unlikely to be fit to start for Italy against Australia after sustaining a muscle injury during their 3-0 defeat of Switzerland.
The Juventus centre-back, 36, was spotted training separately to his national team-mates.
It is also thought Alessandro Florenzi, 30, could be unavailable for selection with the full-back still recovering from a calf injury picked up during his team’s clash with Turkey.
What are the Euro 2020 Last fixtures?
Saturday, June 26
- Wales v Denmark – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 5pm
- Italy v Austria – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 8pm
Sunday, June 27
- Netherlands v Czech Republic – ITV1/ITV Hub, 5pm
- Belgium v Portugal – ITV1/ITV Hub, 8pm
Monday, June 28
- Spain v Croatia – ITV1/ITV Hub, 5pm
- France v Switzerland – ITV1/ITV Hub, 8pm
Tuesday, June 29
- England v Germany – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 5pm
- Ukraine v Sweden – BBC One/BBC iPlayer, 8pm
Source: Read Full Article