TEAM GB are in Tokyo looking to build on their incredible success at the Rio Olympics.
There, they came second behind the United States in the medal table with 27 gold medals and 67 medals in total.
And they got off the mark with a first gold medal of the games from Adam Peaty in the pool.
How many medals have Team GB won at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Team GB have so far won 14 medals at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Which gold medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won FOUR gold medals, which are as follows:
- Adam Peaty – Men's 100m breaststroke
- Tom Daley and Matty Lee – Men's 10m platform diving
- Tom Pidcock – Men's mountain biking
- Tom Dean – Men's swimming 200m freestyle
Which silver medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won five silver medals so far.
They are as follows:
- Bradly Sinden – Men's 68kg Taekwondo
- Alex Yee – Men's Triathlon
- Lauren Williams – Women's 67kg Taekwondo
- Georgia Taylor-Brown – Women's Triathlon
- Duncan Scott – Men's swimming 200m freestyle
- Rowing – men's quadruple sculls
🥇 TOKYO OLYMPICS LIVE: All the latest from the Games with our live blog
🥇 WHAT'S ON TODAY? Best bits to watch at the Olympics and UK times for your favourite stars
Which bronze medals have Team GB won?
Team GB have won four bronze medals so far, which are as follows:
- Chelsie Giles – Women's 52kg Judo
- Bianca Walkden – Women's 67kg Taekwondo
- Women's team gymnastics
- Team GB Team Dressage
Source: Read Full Article