PUNTERS can claim a colossal £50 in free bets with Paddy Power.
The bookmaker are offering new customers the huge welcome bonus when they sign up and place a tenner on any football market between October 7 – 12 – that includes the World Cup qualifiers!
PADDY POWER – GET £50 IN FREE BETS*
How to claim..
Paddy Power Offer
- Visit the Paddy Power website via this link HERE*
- Open a new account using Promo Code: YSKANG
- Deposit a minimum of £10
- Place a single pre-play £10 bet on ANY Football market between October 7 – 12 at minimum odds of 1/2
- Once that's settled, you'll receive £30 PLUS a further £20 the following day
- Your qualifying bet will be the first bet struck that meets the above criteria
- Cashed Out and Partially Cashed Out bets will not count towards the promotion. If you place a qualifying bet and subsequently use Cash Out on the bet, you will no longer be eligible for the promotion.
Claim this amazing Paddy Power special – HERE*
BETTING SPECIAL: GET 30/1 ON FURY OR 50/1 ON WILDER FOR HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING CLASH
What's the offer?
Paddy Power are giving new customers £50 in free bets.
How do I claim?
Click this link*, open a new account using Promo Code: YSKANG and deposit a minimum of £10.
Place a single pre-play £10 bet on ANY Football market between October 7 – 12 at minimum odds of 1/2.
Remember, your qualifying bet must be settled by 23:59 on Tuesday October 12 and only you qualifying bet will be the first bet struck that meets the above criteria.
What happens next?
After the qualifying bet has settled – win or lose – you’ll receive £30 in free bets.
You'll then receive a further £20 in free bets, the day after your bet has settled.
You'll be able to see details of your free bets in the 'My Bonuses' tab.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customer offer. Place a single pre-play £10 bet on any Football market October 7th – 12th – Get £50 (£30 on settlement + £20 the following day). Only deposits via cards will qualify (Apple Pay not valid on this offer). T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article