- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to NFL Week 4 and the latest edition of the fantasy football superflex rankings, as we combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends — and now the quarterbacks, too! — into one tidy package of 150 names to aid in your decision-making. If your league uses traditional flex and not the quarterbacks, so be it, just ignore them here. Whatever the case, keep up with the injury news as the week goes on and, as always, best of luck this week and beyond!
1. Josh Allen, QB, Bills: Not that anyone was really worried entering Week 3, but 37.22 fantasy points later, all is well. Has a nice matchup Sunday.
2. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs: Not really his fault the team is 1-2. He can do whatever he wants this Sunday in Philly.
3. Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals
4. Tom Brady, QB, Buccaneers: Seems clear he wants not only to win in New England on Sunday night, but produce monster numbers. Believe.
5. Justin Herbert, QB, Chargers
6. Russell Wilson, QB, Seahawks
Source: Read Full Article