PREMIER LEAGUE winners Liverpool head to Wembley to face FA Cup holders Arsenal in the Community Shield.
The match marks the beginning of the 2020-21 season, with the two top-flight giants battling it out for the first silverware of the new campaign.
Liverpool were beaten by Man City in last year's game here at Wembley, while this is a first Community Shield outing for the Gunners since beating Chelsea in 2017.
When is Arsenal vs Liverpool?
- The game is due to kick off at 4:30pm BST on Saturday, 29 August.
- The match will be played behind closed doors, despite the event originally being considered for fan trials.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Liverpool on?
- The game will be shown live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage is due to begin at 4pm BST.
- If you want to stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch it for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- You can then cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Arsenal fans look set to see defender William Saliba in action for the first time at Wembley.
Hector Bellerin appears to be moving away from the Emirates with new permanent signing Cedric Soares expected to start at right back.
While Eddie Nketiah could be in line for a starting berth as Alexandre Lacazette's future remains uncertain.
Trent Alexander-Arnold is battling to be fit for the clash but looks likely to feature for the Premier League champions.
But Klopp has a number of absentees, with Jordan Henderson, Joel Matip, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Xherdan Shaqiri, Harry Wilson and Divock Origi all out.
- Arsenal to win – 19/5
- Draw – 3/1
- Liverpool to be victorious – 2/3
- Over 2.5 goals – 3/7
*All odds correct from Ladbrokes at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article