By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (defined below) (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
The promoter of this Promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF (the Promoter).
Participation in the Promotion
1. The Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom only. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
a) employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited or other group companies;
b) employees and agents of any organisation directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies;
c) the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in (b) and (c); and
d) individuals under 18 years of age.
2. The Promotion starts at 00:01 am (UK time) on 30 April 2023 until 23:59 pm (UK time) on 28 May 2023 (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
3. To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at http://www.fabulousmag.co.uk/beautyawards during the Promotion Period only.
4. You can enter as many times as you wish but automated bulk entries will be disqualified, and if Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe a winning entry has been made via an automated bulk entry, Promoter may select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
5. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
6. There will be 97 winners. One prize per winner.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
8. The prizes and entry dates are as follows:
b. 1 x Bobbi Brown bundle (RRP £250) including: No Smudge Mascara (£28.50), Natural Brow Shaper in Clear (£22), Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss in Rock & Red (£22), Full Coverage Face Brush (£36.50), Extra Lip Tint in Bare Pink (£30), Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Amber (£27), Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Bronze (£27), Vitamin Enriched Face Base (£49), Soothing Cleansing Oil (£37). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
c. 1 x A year’s supply of sunless tanning with Bare by Vogue Williams (RRP £250.50) including: x6 bottles of self tan foam, x3 tanning mitts, x3 tanning face mists, Bare by Vogue Luxury Towel and Bare by Vogue Water Bottle. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
d. 10 x Plantopia Energise and uplift food supplement (RRP £28 each). There will be 10 winners. One prize per winner.
e. 1 x A year’s supply of Caudalie products (RRP £500). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
f. 1 x £250 River Island gift card. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner. Gift cards can be redeemed online at Riverisland.com and in all River Island stores in the UK ((excluding Selfridges and Voisins), Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man. The Gift Card may be redeemed for products only and may not be exchanged for cash. Gift card valid for 5 years from the last credit, debit or balance enquiry. After this time the remaining balance will be deducted and the Gift Card will expire. With the exception of the Republic of Ireland, You can use up to 5 Gift Cards in any in-store or online transaction. Please note that the same Gift Card cannot be used twice within the same transaction. T&Cs at https://giftcards.riverisland.com/terms-and-conditions.
g. 10 x St Tropez berry sorbet mousse (RRP £34 each). There will be 10 winners. One prize per winner.
h. 1 x Mac bundle (RRP £253). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
i. 1 x A year’s supply of Clinique Moisture Surge (RRP £300).
j. 3 x £50 (fifty pounds) Boots gift card. There will be 3 winners. One prize per winner. Gift cards can be redeemed in store. Gift card valid for 24 months. T&Cs at www.boots.com/gift/gift-cards.
k. 1 x A year’s supply of La Roche-Posay Cicaplast range – 2 of each product (RRP £278 in total), including: Cicaplast Baume (£10), Cicaplast Spray (£15), Cicaplast Fluid (£39), Cicaplast Lips (£8), Cicaplast Serum (£39), Cicaplast Hand Cream (£8.50) & Hylau B5 Serum (£45) There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
l. 1 x full Cerave range (CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum, £19, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum, £19, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50, £16, CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser, £10.50, CeraVe Moisturising Cream 454g, £16, CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser, £12.50, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion, £15, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25, £15, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, £10, CeraVe Eye Repair Cream, £13, CeraVe Foaming Cleanser, £10, CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream 340g, £20, CeraVe Blemish Control Gel, £12.50, CeraVe Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser, £12.50, CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water, £11, CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream, £6.50, CeraVe Hydrating Cleansing Bar, £8, CeraVe Moisturising Lotion, £11, CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser, £12.50). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
m. 3 x Marks & Spencer Summer Beauty Bags, which include: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion – 50ml, Living Proof Triple Bond Comples – 15ml , Bloom & Blossom Rejuvenating Facial Mist – 100ml, Eyeko Beach Waterproof Mascara – 4ml, Aveda Botanical Repair Overnight Serum – 30ml, Pixi Lip Lift Max – 2.7g, This Works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle – 30ml , Philip Kingsley Elasticizer – 40ml, Nails Inc. Coral Street Nail Polish – 14ml, Dr Paw Paw Lip Balm, Discover Soft Iris – 30ml. There will be 3 winners. One prize per winner.
n. 1 x Tula Bundle (RRP £259), including: Tula purifying face cleanser (£29), brightening treatment drops triple vitamin c serum (£44), 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream (£47), Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm (£28), Filter primer Luminizing & Moisturizing Primer (£33), Beauty Sleep Overnight Repair Treatment (£59) and a Lip SOS – Tinted Hydrating Lip Balm (£19). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
o. 1 x Sol Janeiro bundle (RRP £287), including: Bom Dia Bright Cream, £48, Brazilian Bum Bum Cream £48, Beija Flor £48, Brazilian Kiss £15, Milky Leave in Conditioner £28, Bum Bum Body Scrub £39, Bom Dia Body Scrub £39, Cheirosa 68 90ml spray £22. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
p. 1 x Neom Bundle (RRP £277), including: Real Luxury Pod Luxe Starter Pack (£179), The Mighty Mist Duo (£48), Happiness Scented Candle (3 Wick) (£50). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
q. 1 x £250 Sculpted by Aimee Connolly voucher to spend online. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner. The voucher will be delivered via email and will contain instructions to redeem at checkout. The voucher is only redeemable on Sculpted products and services online at www.sculptedbyaimee.co.uk. Voucher has no expiry date.
r. 1 x Roger & Gallet bundle (RRP £286): 1x Gingembre Rouge range , 1x Fleur De Figuier range, 1x Rose range. Each comprising: Fragrance 100ml £36.00, Fragrance 30ml (Perfect Travel Size) £19.50, Shower Gel £9.50, Body Lotion £16.50, Hand Cream £6.95, Single Soap £6.95. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
s. 5 x LUNA 4 Go (RRP £119 each). There will be 5 winners. One prize per winner.
t. 1 x Ren bundle (RRP £269) including: Evercalm™ Gentle Cleansing Gel RRP £25, Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic RRP £30, Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask RRP £30, Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream RRP £46, Evercalm™ Redness Relief Serum RRP £50, Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream RRP £42, Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm RRP £46. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
u. 1 x Medik 8 The CSA Kit Retinal Edition (RRP £154) including: Crystal Retinal Ceramide Eye – Worth £42-£70 (Depending on strength), H.E.O Mask – £57, Advanced Night Restore – £59. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
v. 1 x Hershesons bundle (RRP £250) INCLUDING: Almost Everything Cream (travel and full size) – £51, 2 x Zhoosh Foam – £28, The Everyday Essentials Hairbrush – £30, The Pro Blow Dry Brush in medium, large and extra large – £111, The Detangling Brush – £12, 2 x Hershesons Great Hair Clips – £14. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
w. 1 x Full Kérastase Symbiose range and the iconic Elixir Ultime (RRP £262). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
x 4 x Byoma bundles, including: 4x Bundles: Cleansing Balm – £14.99, Creamy Jelly Cleanser – £9.99, Face Mist – £11.99, Brightening Serum – £12.99, Moisturizing Gel Cream – £11.99, Hydrating Recovery Oil – £13.99, SPF 30 Moisturizing Gel Cream – £14.99. There will be 4 winners. One prize per winner.
y. 1 x Barry M bundle (RRP £300). One prize per winner.
z. 1 x Aveda Bundle (RRP £262) INCLUDING: Scalp Solutions Shampoo – £28.50, Scalp Solutions Conditioner – £32.50, Scalp Solutions Exfoliating Treatment – £39, Scalp Solutions Overnight Serum – £42, Scalp Solutions Refreshing Protective Mist – £36, Scalp Solutions Scalp Massager – £27, Nutriplenish Leave In Conditioner – £32.50, Thickening Tonic – £24.50.One winner. One prize per winner.
aa. 1 x A year’s supply of Vida Glow (RRP £468) (12 x marine Collagen Vida Glow (£39). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
ab. 1 x Arkive full range (RRP £250). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
ac. 1 x Ciate bundle (RRP £256), including: Bundle: Dewy Skin Vitamin C Primer – £28.00, Wonder Wand Mascara – £19.50, Brazilian Glow Eye & Face Palette – £25.00, Extraordinary Setting Powder – £18.00, Watermelon Setting Spray – £18.00, Dewy Stix Highligher – £19.00, Dewy Stix Body – £20.00, Dewy Blush in Coconut – £19.00, Iris Mirror – £18.00, Plant Pots in Mint To Be, Ice Scream, Make Em Wink, Moondust – £10 each, Neon Geo Nail Wraps – £16.00, Cheat Sheets Best Of Nail Stickers – £16.00.
ad. 20 x Maybelline Falsies Surreal Extensions Mascara (RRP £11.99 each). There will be 20 winners. One prize per winner.
ae. 10 x uklash serums (RRP £37.99 each). There will be 10 winners. One prize per winner.
af. 2 x KEEO Genius Smart-Glide Straightener (RRP £179 each). There will be 2 winners. One prize per winner.
ag. 2 x Redken bundles (RRP £256 in total). ABC Pre-Treatment – £24.10 RRP, ABC Shampoo – £24.10 RRP, ABC Conditioner – £24.10 RRP, ABC Leave-In – £24.10 RRP, Redken One United – £20 RRP, Redken Oil for All – £24.70 RRP. There will be 2 winners. One prize per winner.
ah. 1 x ELF bundle (RRP £250). There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
ai. 1 x a year’s supply of John Frieda products (RRP £250).There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
aj. 1 x Heather Wish (Education Manager) at Paula’s Choice, who can give a 1:2:1 consultation with the chosen winner. We can then send out a more bespoke package of products, equating to value of £250+, to the winner post-consultation. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner.
ak. 1 x set of Fabulous Beauty Awards shortlisted products. There will be 1 winner. One prize per winner. Exact contents of prize are subject to availability and will be selected and provided at the prize provider's discretion.
9. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes in whole or in part.
10. Winners are responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that prizes are awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prizes.
11. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award any prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
12. The Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore the Promoter shall not be responsible if a winner is unable to redeem their prize for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No alternative or compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prizes
13. Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
15. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 60 days after the prize has been accepted.
16. The Promoter proposes to make available a list of winners, subject to any objections from the relevant individuals. For a copy of the list, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to News UK, Promotions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details. If a winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email [email protected]/ Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators.
Data Protection and Publicity
18. The Promoter is required to either publish or make available information that indicates a valid award took place. As such, the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
19. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
20. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
23. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of any third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant prize provider.
24. Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize.
25. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
27. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
Source: Read Full Article