Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The post-Prime Day blues are hitting hard right now, but not all is lost! There are still tons of Amazon steals you can take advantage of, particularly in the skincare category.
If you missed out on savings over the past two days, we have a slew of amazing deals you can shop ASAP! Check out the eye patches, face masks, serums and more we’re currently crushing on below.
1. This Plumping Moisturizer
The collagen in this daily face cream may make your skin look more youthful and firm for an overall improved appearance!
Get the Baebody Collagen Face Cream (originally $25) on sale for $17 at Amazon!
2. These under-eye patches from COBOR help to get rid of any puffiness so you don’t look as tired, plus they reportedly have a refreshing feeling — originally $21, now on sale for $15!
3. A serum made from snail may seem like a gross concept, but shoppers swear that this BENTON face essence helps with wrinkles and so much more — originally $20, now on sale for $16!
4. This BOTANIC HEARTH tea tree body wash can do wonders for your skin if you deal with acne or eczema — originally $14, now on sale for $11!
5. This Mask Set
You’ll receive a trio of different clay masks with this set, which is designed to help purify the skin — but also brighten up your complexion and help calm down redness or irritation!
Get the ANAI RUI Turmeric Clay Mask Set (originally $31) on sale for $21 at Amazon!
6. Give your skin a healthy dose of vitamin C with this super affordable serum from ELBBUB — originally $14, now on sale for $11!
7. Over 10,000 shoppers are serious fans of this YEOUTH Retinol Serum, which is designed to treat fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots — originally $21, now on sale for $18!
8. This serum duo from Acolye comes with a vitamin C serum and dark spot corrector, and shoppers they work amazingly well together — originally $24, now on sale for $19!
9. This Bestselling Toner
If you have large pores and want to help balance oily skin, this toner can assist you on the journey. It has over 80,000 glowing reviews for a reason!
Get the THAYERS Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Facial Toner (originally $10) on sale for $8 at Amazon!
10. This mask set from Freeman comes with 12 different kinds which tackle every type of skin concern, and it’s a seriously amazing value — originally $10, now on sale for $8!
11. Shoppers say this Pearlessence rosehip oil makes their skin feel completely balanced and naturally radiant — originally $12, now on sale for $10!
12. Help your skin look brighter in the morning and make the glow last all day long with this DHC gel moisturizer — originally $68, now on sale for $43!
13. These Nourishing Lip Masks
Lips feeling extra dry? If lip balms haven’t been able to help, a mask like this one may be exactly what your pout needs!
Get the Burt’s Bees Lip Masks (originally $18) on sale for $15 at Amazon!
14. This Badger face oil combines a slew of different naturally-derived vitamins and moisturizer to deliver a major dose of nourishment to your skin — originally $17, now on sale for $14!
15. The coconut scent of this Victoria’s Secret Pink body lotion is basically a tropical vacation in a bottle — originally $18, now on sale for $14!
16. Acne got you down? This charcoal-infused facial bar from Yes To Tomatoes is designed to help clear up your skin — originally $25, now on sale for $23!
17. If you dream of your skin having a more even texture, this Soo’AE mask may be what you need to try out now — originally $10, now on sale for $6!
15 Walmart Deals to Shop if You’re Already Missing Prime Day
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- The Best Dry Shampoos to Keep Oily Hair Grease-Free
- The Absolute Best Drugstore Self Tanners to Buy Now — $20 and Under
- 13 of the Best Drugstore Foundations for Oily Skin
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article