Virgo’s not known for being the most romantic sign in the zodiac; in fact, the opposite is true. But here’s the real deal: they’re very romantic, it’s just that they show it in their own way. They don’t do the whole grand gesture or get all lovey-dovey. Their brand of romance is more subtle and all about actions that prove their commitment. But that’s not to say Virgo doesn’t sometimes appreciate a touch of the mushy stuff. This is why song lyrics to send your Virgo partner will touch their heart and let them know that you see how much they care in return.
But how do you pick the right lyric to send a Virgo? Honestly, it’s pretty easy. It’s just about catering to the kind of love message that speaks to them. They believe in being there for the people they love and often go out of their way to do thoughtful and helpful things. They’re the first ones to offer a shoulder to cry on, and will step in and handle the practicalities of life when you need them. Because of this, lyrics that show appreciation for them, or that reinforce that the two that you are a team, will make Virgo feel the love. Also, their connection to Mercury, the planet associated with communication, means that words are powerful to Virgo. So, the next time you’re feeling the love and you want your Virgo to know it, text them one of these lyrics and watch them melt.
1. “More Than Enough” By Alina Baraz
2. "Canada" by Lauv ft. Alessia Cara
3. “Make Me Feel" by Janelle Monáe
4. "World We Created" by Giveon
5. "All Me" by Kehlani ft. Keyshia Cole
6. "Crowded Room" by Selena Gomez ft. 6LACK
7. “Bigger Love” by John Legend
8. “Honeymoon Fades” by Sabrina Carpenter
9. “Stuck With U” by Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber
10. "Hurry on Home" by Sleater-Kinney
11. "After Hours" by The Weeknd
12. "All of Me" by John Legend
13. “Love Again” by Dua Lipa
14. "You’ve Got the Love" by Florence and the Machine
15. "End of the Earth" by Marina
While Virgo loves messages that come directly from your heart the most, sometimes you need a little help getting the words just right to express how you truly feel. In that case, lyrics are the perfect way to communicate all your extra-special feels.
Source: Read Full Article