A GOOD quality pair of men's wellies will keep your feet dry and cosy, whether you're partying at a festival or taking the dog for a walk in torrential rain.
The go-to brands for men’s Wellington boots are still the ones that have dominated for years, including Hunter, Aigle and Barbour – the Barbour styles are often lined in their signature tartan textile for extra warmth and comfort.
The Muck Boot Company is another favourite, with boots designed to suit different tasks, from winter walks to gardening.
Some styles even come with special neoprene insulation to keep you dry in any weather.
Half-height wellies or ankle welly boots are another popular choice: tuck your trousers into them for the commute into work before switching into your smart – and totally dry – work shoes when you get to the office.
Read on for the best men's wellies available you can buy, from a range of brands and to suit every budget.
Best men's wellies at a glance:
- Best for warmer weather: Muck Boots Apex Zip Wellington Boots
- Best high street men’s wellies: M&S Fleece Lined Wellington Boots
- Best classic men’s wellies: Barbour Bede Wellingtons
- Best for wider calves: Dunlop Short Leg Wellies
- Best neoprene men’s wellies: Muck Boots Chore Series Boots
- Best festival men’s wellies: Dirt Boot Wellingtons
- Best luxury men’s wellies: Le Chameau Vierzon Jersey Lined Boot
- Best traditional men’s wellies: Hunter Argyll Full Knee Wellington Boots
- Best fun men’s wellies: ASOS Design Chelsea Wellington Boot
- Best investment men’s wellies: Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Wellington Boots
- Best lightweight men’s wellies: Crocs AllCast Waterproof Rain Boots
- Best all-rounder men’s wellies: Mountain Warehouse Rubber Wellies
- Best inexpensive neoprene men’s wellies: Trespass Black Soren Welly Boots
Best for warmer weather: Muck Boots Apex Zip Wellington Boots
- Muck Boots Apex Zip Wellington Boots, from £140 at Amazon – buy here
Some days you need wellies to cope with the rain, but it’s too warm for full length versions. That’s where these short, zipped wellies from Muck Boots come in. They keep out the wet, but they don’t make your legs sweat.
The zip fastener up the front means getting the wellies on and off is easy and the contoured sole means they’re more comfortable to walk in than traditional wellies.
Made from rubber, they have a breathable air mesh lining and are ideal for dog walking. Available in a range of colours and sizes 6 to 14.
Best high street men’s wellies: M&S Fleece Lined Wellington Boots
- Fleece Lined Wellington Boots, £39.50 from Marks & Spencer – buy here
These beauties will keep your feet and legs warm, but there’s still room inside for thick socks and tucking in your trousers.
The grip on the soles looks chunky enough to tackle the slippiest mud and the length is just about right – not too short that snow would make its way into the top, but not too long that your knees are restricted.
Available in green, sizes 6 to 12.
Source: Read Full Article