CHRISTMAS is on the horizon and shoppers are going wild for Home Bargains’ Christmas-themed face masks that are just over a quid.
The budget chain is selling a range of reusable masks decorated with festive gingerbread and candy canes for just £1.29 each.
A shopper shared a photo of the two jolly themed masks she had picked up ahead of the yuletide celebrations.
Taking to the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, she wrote: “Love my new Christmas face masks from Home Bargains they were only £1.29 each.”
Her post has clearly excited other Christmas lovers, as it has racked up over 2,500 likes in a matter of days.
One shopper gushed: “we need these.”
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR FACE MASKS?
Face masks are compulsory in:
- Public transport (trains, buses, trams, planes) since Monday, June 15
- Hospitals (staff, visitors and outpatients are all required to wear masks)
- Shops and takeaways, if ordering from the counter, from July 24
- Places where people are likely to come into contact with people they do not know, eg. museums, places of worship and cinemas, from August 8
- Staff in pubs, restaurants and bars along with anyone getting a cab from September 24
- Customers in pubs will have to cover up from September 24 but can take them off to eat or drink
Another Christmas lover added: “I got the Christmas pudding one.”
And one person raved: “Oooooh I want the gingerbread ones.”
Face masks are currently compulsory for anyone going into shops, supermarkets, using public transport and leisure venues including cinemas, except those who are exempt.
Meanwhile, a gran revealed her HUGE Christmas ‘organisation station’ with baubles, Santas & decorations – & she built the room especially.
We shared how Walkers now does SAUSAGE ROLL flavoured crisps.
And a mum makes MASSIVE Christmas Eve chest for her kids on the cheap using Home Bargains buys.
Source: Read Full Article