FENTY Beauty has launched its Christmas Collection, and the new range is not to be missed.
Whether you are shopping for yourself, or doing your Christmas shopping early, Fenty Beauty's festive range will cater to everyone's needs.
- Shop Fenty Beauty new Holiday Collection here
Fans of Rihanna's beauty range will be chomping at the bit to snap up the new pieces.
Rihanna first launched Fenty Beauty in 2017, and it has since gone from strength to strength, alongside new sister brand, Fenty Skin.
From eyeshadow palettes, and contouring kits, to bestselling skincare essentials, this range is the only thing we want under our Christmas tress next month.
The new Fenty Beauty cosmetics are exclusively available to buy online and in store at Boots and Harvey Nichols.
We have shared our favourites in the Fenty Beauty Holiday Collection you won't want to miss.
Whether you have grand plans for Christmas Day, opting for a more natural make-up look, or going extra glam for your Christmas party and New Year's Eve, these new drops will deliver.
1. Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil Palette
There is nothing we love more than a highlighter, and it takes pride of place in our make-up bag, which is why this new palette is a must have.
The trio set includes three new nude shades, Fenty Glow, Fu$$y and Hot Chocolit, all of which boast a jelly-powder formula that are buildable and a smooth finish.
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil Palette, £34 from Boots – buy here
2. Fenty Beauty Bomb Posse Mega Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette
An eyeshadow palette with all our favourite shades to take you from day to night, is rare, until we spotted theFenty Beauty Bomb Posse Palette.
This array of eyeshadows includes neutral hues, pink shades, as well as pink and browns, including matte and glitter formulation.
The limited edition kit includes 12 nudes, which are suitable for all skin tones, make-up looks, and budgets.
- Fenty Beauty Bomb Posse Mega Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette, £39 from Boots – buy here
3. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer and Plumper
Fenty Beauty's lipglosses are iconic, and always have been, which is why we are lusting after the trio of new lip products.
The new Gloss Bomb luminizer and plumpers, work to give the illusion of a fuller pout, are long-lasting – double tick.
It comes in neutral shades, including a soft nude, pale pink, as well as brown.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer and Plumper, £19 from Harvey Nichols – buy here
4. Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner
A winged eyeliner never goes out of fashion, and this formula ticks all the boxes, as it is a juicy liner that will not dry out quickly, and is water resistant, which is perfect for longer wear.
One major talking point is the flexible tip, which makes for smooth application.
This liner comes in a chocolate brown shade, called In Big Truffle, which is ideal for those wanting a more subtle winged look and an alternative to thick black sweep.
- Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner, £18 from Harvey Nichols – buy here
5. Fenty Beauty Resting Peach Face Cream Blush and Mini Gloss Bomb Cream Duo
For those looking for the Fenty Beauty essentials to take with you on the go, this is it.
This set includes a cream blush, which is full sizes and matching Gloss Bomb Lip Cream, in a soft peach hue.
What we love is you could double up your blusher as an eyeshadow too, so all bases are covered with these two must-haves, created from bestselling formulas.
- Fenty Beauty Resting Peach Face – Cream Blush & Mini Gloss Bomb Cream Duo, £21 from boots – buy here
While the new Fenty drops have only recently launched, keep your eyes peeled as they may be on offer as part of Boots' £10 Tuesday deals – who knows?
Or better yet, they could be reduced in the Black Friday sale.
Looking to stock up on more new in beauty buys? Look no further than this year's epic beauty advent calendars.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article