ADMIT it – if money were no object, we wouldn't think twice about buying a £195 bottle of Creed perfume.
But unless we win the lottery in the next few weeks, you can find us scenting our homes with this affordable £1 spray – which cleaning fans claim smells just like the designer brand's Aventure fragrance.
Posting on the Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK, one thrilled shopper raved about Fabulosa's new scent which they picked up in Poundland.
Sharing a photo of the chic black bottle, they wrote: "£1 and smells just like Creed!"
Taking inspiration from Creed's iconic Aventus fragrance, the new Fabulosa product also has notes of blackcurrant, berries and jasmine.
And if there was any question about the inspiration behind the new disinfectant spray, they've even named it "Fab-ventus" too.
- Creed Aventus Fragrance, £195 from Selfridges – buy now
The post racked up thousands of comments and "likes" in the group – and people were desperate to snap up one of the sprays.
One replied: "It's not a want, it's a need!"
Tagging a mate, another added: "I need this in my life – let me know if you see it."
A third joked: "Bought this and panicked thinking, 'oh great my partner is going to think I have another man around!'"
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
For more cleaning tips and tricks, people are raving about this toilet brush as they reckon it makes the loo sparkle in seconds AND is more hygienic.
And this cleaning fanatic stunned people after getting thick grease of a baking tray with zero scrubbing thanks to a dishwasher tablet.
Plus this 'ashamed’ mum finally descaled her kettle covered in limescale & reveals easy hack using vinegar.
Source: Read Full Article