LEVEL UP your style game this autumn with a modern high street blazer.
The perfect item to add to a capsule wardrobe, it can elevate jeans and a t-shirt or leggings and a hoodie to a put together outfit.
When it comes to price, a blazer usually costs something similar to a dress and offerings from the high street make them more affordable.
From wool blazers, to colourful blazers, these high street options will take your style up a notch.
1. 4th & Reckless Mirelle Classic Tailored Blazer
- 4th & Reckless Mirelle Classic Tailored Blazer, £55 from 4th & Reckless – buy here
4th & Reckless create cool, fashionable pieces so it's no surprise that the Mirelle blazer is both of those things.
Coming in a rich forest green, it can be worn with nothing underneath for dressier occasions or over a t-shirt for something less formal.
We also love the matching trousers so pick up a pair of those to fully complete the look.
2. Pretty Little Thing Coral Premium Double Breasted Textured Tailored Blazer
- Pretty Little Thing Coral Premium Double Breasted Textured Tailored Blazer, now £9 was £45 from Pretty Little Thing – buy here
This £9 – yes you read that correctly, £9 – blazer is all about making a statement.
In a bold coral, it's been reduced from £45 which is an 80 percent saving, on the Pretty Little Thing website.
This double breasted blazer is smart but fun and looks great paired with light trousers.
3. Cider Gingham Tweed Crop Blazer
- Cider Gingham Tweed Crop Blazer, £32 from Cider – buy here
A relatively new brand, Cider is known for creating affordable fashion pieces that capture the zeitgeist.
This cropped blazer harks back to the 90s – Clueless anyone? – and is a design we've seen all over our social media.
With free UK shipping, you could have this cute piece with you in just five to seven days.
- Fashion fans go wild for H&M's new Celine bag dupe
- Winter coats to pick up for as little as £30
4 New Look Dark Brown Long Sleeve Belted Blazer
- New Look Dark Brown Long Sleeve Belted Blazer, £44.99 from New Look – buy here
There are a lot of oversized blazer designs around at the moment, but if you want one that's more fitted while still being comfortable, then this belted piece from New Look should be on your radar.
Done up, the belt creates a cinched silhouette, whereas undone, the vibe is more relaxed.
It comes in four neutral colours, so take your pick on which one (or two, or three, feel free to stock up) suits you best.
5. & Other Stories Single Button Tweed Blazer
- & Other Stories Single Button Tweed Blazer, £165 from & Other Stories – buy here
For a more traditional blazer, look to this tweed piece from & Other Stories.
Perfect for a weekend in the country (or any length of stay in the country) it's a classic shape with a classic hounds tooth pattern.
The most expensive of all of the blazers in this edit, it's made with 70 percent will for longevity and quality.
6. River Island Cream Button Up Blazer
- River Island Cream Button Up Blazer, £70 from River Island – buy here
This cream blazer from River Islandlooks its best when it's buttoned up.
Nipping in at the waist, it looks great with wide leg trousers and the lighter colour works well with a neutral colour palette.
Wear with a turtle neck for a sleek, autumnal outfit.
7. Zara Herringbone Blazer
- Zara Herringbone Blazer, £89.99 from Zara – buy here
Is it just us, or does this Zara Herringbone Blazer feel reminiscent of When Harry Met Sally?
With an oversized, boxy fit and a herringbone grey pattern, it has an androgynous vibe that gives any outfit an extra sprinkling of 'fashion'.
Make sure not to wash this at home though as it's dry clean only.
8. Bershka Oversized Faux Leather Blazer
- Bershka Oversized Faux Leather Blazer, £35.99 from Asos – buy here
Blazers don't just have to be woollen or tweed. In fact, there are plenty of blazers that are faux leather which add edge to your look.
This one from Bershka has padded shoulders to add some structure and is perfect to elevate a look for an evening out.
Plus it's only £35.99 which, for a blazer, is a good price and you can throw it in the washing machine to keep it fresh.
9. Weekday Luciana Wool Blazer
- Weekday Luciana Wool Blazer, £85 from Weekday – buy here
With colder weather firmly settling in, a blazer that adds a truly warm extra layer but isn't quite as heavy as a coat is something everyone needs in their arsenal.
This wool blazer from Weekday fits the bill.
Slightly oversized for a relaxed fit and made from recycled wool, it's a warm and cosy option for cooler autumn days.
Most read in Fashion
Asda fans go wild over new bargain reversible gilet that’s perfect for winter
Fashion fans love new Primark dupes – including a coat that's £223 cheaper
I’m midsize and tried a Skims bodysuit – it flattened but there were 2 issues
I got my hair touched up after 8 weeks – It left me with CHEMICAL burns
Complete your look with one of the best handbags for women.
Embrace smart casual by pairing your blazer with the best leggings.
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Pretty Little Thing, New Look and more.
Source: Read Full Article