SOAK up the last of the summer rays in a confidence boosting shapewear swimsuit.
One pieces can sometimes feel a little exposing but there are so many styles available that include extra support that you'll feel confident and comfortable on your last minute getaway.
Often called 'tummy control' or something similar, these swimsuits include panelling or ties around the midsection for a streamlined look.
From halterneck to strapless, square neck to plunge, we've got you covered with our edit of the best shapewear swimsuits for lounging by the pool.
1. Tie Waist Detail Shape Enhancing Swimsuit – Black
- Tie Waist Detail Shape Enhancing Swimsuit – Black, £28 from Very – buy here
What better way to lounge by the pool than in this flattering, tie waist swimsuit?
The thick shoulder straps offer support and the attached belt enhances natural curves and encourages an hourglass shape.
It comes in sizes eight to 24 and has mid-coverage, so it will leave you feeling confident rather than over-exposed.
To complete the look, pair with a wide brim hat for an effortlessly chic finish.
2. Tummy Control Padded Ruched Plunge Swimsuit
- Tummy Control Padded Ruched Plunge Swimsuit, £29.50 from Marks & Spencer – buy here
The cut of this demure swimming costume from Marks & Spencer screams classical Hollywood with its flattering plunge neckline and low angles around the legs.
Magic 360 power mesh sculpts while adjustable straps ensures maximum comfort and control.
Plus it's less than £30. Result.
3. Stripe Panelled Control Swimsuit – Black/White
- Stripe Panelled Control Swimsuit – Black/White, £42 from Pour Moi – buy here
With a bold striped pattern, this will have you feeling your best when you're reading a summer novel by the pool.
There's hidden panelling inside for extra support and extra confidence.
Finish off the look with some statement earrings, or, for more practical fashion, a pair of sunglasses and a hat.
4. SEDEX Swimming Costume
- SEDEX Swimming Costume, £19.99 from Amazon – buy here
This simple black offering from Amazon is a steal at just under £20.
With built in panels to control around the midsection and extra padding for a pushed up effect, this square neck swimsuit is one to add to your basket asap.
5. Tummy Toning Halterneck Swimsuit
- Tummy Toning Halterneck Swimsuit, £54.60 was £78 from La Redoute – buy here
A subtle pattern and a small touch of detail around the bust work together pack more of a punch than the sum of its parts suggest.
Made specifically for plus size, it comes in sizes 14 to 32.
Snap it up quickly while its 30% off.
6. Panache Anya Riva Balconnet Swimsuit, Black
- Panache Anya Riva Balconnet Swimsuit, Black, £54 from John Lewis – buy here
The range of cup sizes for this swimsuit from John Lewis is extensive, starting at a 30D and offering up to 40K – and everything in between.
Thinner straps give it a 90s feel and we love the gold detailing to add to the all over black.
- This brand loved by Holly Willoughby and Frankie Bridge has 60% off
- River Island launches new autumn jeans and there's 20% off
7. Ruched Side Tummy Control Swimsuit
- Ruched Side Tummy Control Swimsuit, £38 from Next – buy here
If you're going on a Mediterranean holiday, why not get a swimsuit that has a Mediterranean-esque print?
The Ruched Side Tummy Control swimsuit from Next is exactly that.
With the ruching concentrated towards one side, it creates a wrap-like effect and the plunging neckline is feminine a flattering.
Made from recycled plastic, it also has a sustainable element for an eco-conscious purchase.
8. Lexi Plunge Shaping Swimsuit Green
- Lexi Plunge Shaping Swimsuit Green, £35 from Accessorize – buy here
The Lexi Plunge Shaping Swimsuit is perfect for women with bigger busts who prefer some extra support.
Firm stretch material helps to enhance your natural shape, keeping everything streamlined, while panelling around the bust keeps everything in place and offers some coverage.
9. Derssity Women One Piece Swimsuit
- Derssity Women One Piece Swimsuit, £26.99 from Amazon – buy here
For a multitude of colours, you can't go wrong with Amazon.
The Derssity Women One Piece Swimsuit is a prime example.
Available in 28 colours, 66 percent of its 880 reviews are five stars. One reviewer said: "The neckline is very flattering and I especially like that the bust support gives a nice shape rather than just flattening them against my chest".
10. Santa Monica Strapless Control Swimsuit – Red
- Santa Monica Strapless Control Swimsuit – Red, £42 from Pour Moi – buy here
If you're thinking of trying out a new style, why not give strapless a go?
We love this one from Pour Moi, as it comes in four colours from black to a fiery red and is available in sizes 10 to 20.
11. Seaspray Amelia Draped Bandeau Swimsuit with Belt
- Seaspray Amelia Draped Bandeau Swimsuit with Belt, £65.45 was £77 from La Redoute – buy here
Go bold with this turquoise number from La Redoute.
It has a removable strap and a chunky belt which cinches in the waist, while the ruching creates a smoothing effect.
Down from £77, snap this up quickly to make the most of the 30 percent off.
Most read in Fashion
I’m a size 18 & made the best purchase of my life – it’s a must on holiday
I’m a size 10 and my friend is a size 22 – we tried on the same maxi dress
I used to work at Primark – some customers were so horrible
I got a Shein haul – my mate laughed when she saw me in a 'sexy' cut-out dress
I bought the viral 'Hourglass Swimsuit', it's expensive but made me look amazing
Best bikini tops to shop now
Best anti-chafing shortsfor 2022
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Pretty Little Thing, New Look and more.
Source: Read Full Article