The United Kingdom authorities are reported to be investigating The Saddle Club shortly after the MMA fighter left the venue accompanied by two security guards.
AceShowbiz -An alleged altercation at a funeral attended by Conor McGregor is being investigated by police. The authorities were reported to have started the investigation at The Saddle Club in Birkenhead in the evening of Tuesday, July 18 after the MMA fighter made an appearance.
Merseyside Police claimed they were told to check on the venue in Birkenhead at around 7:50 P.M. after reports of an altercation were made. “Officers attended the pub and spoke to a number of people,” the cops said in a statement.
“Further enquiries are being carried out to establish what has taken place but at this stage no complaints have been made and nobody has been arrested,” the cops continued. However, there has been no further information given about the alleged altercation itself.
Earlier that same day, Conor was documented in a video rushing to leave a funeral service taking place in the club. In the clip making its rounds online, he could be seen walking fast to a black car accompanied by two security guards. He got into the passenger seat and let one of his guards drive the car.
At that time, there were a number of the 35-year-old star’s fans waiting outside the venue. He could be heard telling the fans to move away because he had to leave the place as soon as possible. He was said to have come to the club to attend a service for one of his late family members.
Prior to his rushed walkout, Conor was revealed by a number of the club’s officials to have been in a good mood. However, his mood changed after he was left upset by the behavior of several unidentified people also attending the funeral. The club’s officials explained, “Mr. McGregor’s security detail decided it necessary to leave to avoid unnecessary speculation and attention.”
More than one month earlier, Conor was accused of raping a woman during an NBA Finals game. He was said to have “violently” sexually harassed the woman after the Denver Nuggets won against the Miami Heat on June 9. He allegedly “shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her.”
Conor had since, via his attorney Barbara Llanes, set the records straight on the rape accusations against him. On June 15, Barbara released a statement that read, “The allegations are false. Mr. McGregor will not be intimidated.”
You can share this post!
Source: Read Full Article