The AMC series The Son returned this week for a second season and we caught up with actor Shane Graham to learn more about him!
The 28-year-old actor plays the role of Charles McCullough on the series, which stars Pierce Brosnan as a man who will stop at nothing to secure his legacy against the backdrop of the nascent oil industry of 1917.
Shane also stars in the BMX movie Ride, which will be released this month.
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Shane:
- 1. I’m a Martial Artist. I trained in various styles growing up and continue to train, as well as competing in sparring.
- 2. I have a rescue dog named Oscar, he’s a Schnauzer Mutt. I call him my first ‘Oscar.’
- 3. I first met my wife in NYC. I flirted with her and at first, she turned me down!
- 4. I didn’t know who my biological father was until I was 17 when I ran away to find him.
- 5. I did some acting as a child, and was in many commercials and films like Sharkboy and Lavagirl.
Click inside to see the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I love Japanese culture and Japanese Anime. Everything from Naruto to Attack on Titan.
- 7. I grew up on a ranch with horses, cows, chickens, pigs, and dogs. As a kid, I trained and rode horses.
- 8. I’m a huge gamer. My favorite franchises are Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Call of Duty.
- 9. I had wild pets growing up. A raccoon named Digger, a deer, and snakes.
- 10. I love music. I think my favorite group is Fleetwood Mac. I play guitar, but I can’t read music. I just learn songs by ear.
You can watch new episodes of The Son on Saturday nights at 9/8c on AMC!
Source: Read Full Article